Sunday, August 31, 2008

S: Eleven Tracks I Deeply Dig:


  1. Iron & Wine: "Innocent Bones"{no more need be said...it's Iron& Wine}
  2. Blitzen Trapper: "Furr" {Werewolf. Beauty. Epic. Does that intrigue you?}
  3. The Bridges: "Pieces" {Rich, Like a Patty Griffin song...except not}
  4. Pictures & Sound: "It's You"{adoreadoreadoreadore}
  5. Black Kids: "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You" {Still don't actually get what the song means, but I'm content to be ignorant}
  6. Dr. Dog: "The Old Days" {vintage perfected}
  7. The Explorers Club: "Do You Love Me?" {As if their band name wasn't awesome enough. I have a collective crush on their happiness}
  8. Annuals: "Sore"{HEY! It's Rah-leigh!}
  9. Joshua James: "The New Love Song" {un-collective crush on his raspy voice}
  10. Son Ambulance: "Horizons" {Reminds me A LOT of America by Simon & Garfunkel}
  11. Kristoffer Ragnstam: "Swing that Tambourine" {can't adequately express my adoration for this song without sounding like a groupie, but you can draw your own conclusions. But Ha. Maybe I am}
HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND! OR THE ONE DAY LEFT!

{photo from Helenica's photostream}

No comments: