Thursday, November 6, 2008

G: Missing you three today!

I think I just realized how much I miss you three today! K, you are wonderful. I just don't know what I'd do without you. Talking to you everyday on the phone isn't enough, I want to see you right now! You are always inspiring me to become a better person and to work harder at everything. I hope you know I love you and miss you very much. (I've esp. missed not getting to watch Gossip Girl, Lost, The Office, and Heroes with you!) Hope Chapel Hill is treating you well. And go snatch up one of the many men there!
Love you-

A, I esp. love and miss you today. I miss you even when you are like this, even on your snarky days! You are one remarkable person. I can't wait for you to come home. I can't wait to watch trash and eat trash with you when you get home. You are brilliant and absolutely stunning all the time. You challenge me in so many ways. You are a woman of great passion, and I love you for that. Maybe some day I'll be as incredible as as you. Tell Guion and the rest I miss them all too!
Love you-

And now to you, E! You are just like a sister. You have inspired me in SO many ways. I miss you so much and hope that that lovely Peruvian weather is treating you well. I can only hope to someday be as adventurous, generous, and compassionate as you are!!! Thanks for everything. I can't wait for you to come back home. Give Pocho and the rest of our friends down there my love!
Love you-

G

No comments: