Thursday, November 13, 2008

G: Today was no fun

BLURGGGGG.
I just had a really bad day today. I still feel sick, look even sicker, and have had no fun today. Even though we laughed a lot today in class and I got to see Montse, I still feel like crap. Thankfully I have great friends and people who like me for who I am, yes, even when I act like this. I just felt like I could either bite someone's head off or drown myself in my own tears all day long . . . and I am sick of it. Enough!!! I am through with it, starting now.
Hope that I'll feel nicer and less unhappy tonight with M and Monste (After all, Montse came in all the way from FL!). Looking forward to the rest of today at least. We're going to Toast tonight for dinner then out to Dilworth Coffee to see S, then to DCPC at 10:00.
Also, don't you ever forget, "Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin he built with his own
hands." : )
One last thing, this . I don't really know why, but I can't deny it- I like it.
-G

No comments: