Friday, December 19, 2008

G: So Ready. . .










I am so ready for Christmas. Although it has sprung upon us so soon, I am still ready for it. All I want to do is sit on the couch, read, eat, and dream. . .
Yesterday a group of us went to some big warehouse and helped fill and move hundreds of boxes with the police department in Charlotte. Maria, as always, was a pleasure to work with. It was a blast but today I am feeling the pain of all the moving. Seventy lbs or so is a bit much for a girl to carry multiple times. My back, legs, neck, and bum all ache.
Had a final class today, then worked at the bookstore for a few hours. I feel like I am getting sick and I need sleep more than anything right now. I was planning on getting up early and going to yoga tomorrow, but I am not so sure about that now. All I desire is sleep. Ally and Kate came over and hung out with us for the remainder of the afternoon.
G-night.
-G

No comments: