Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Paper Bag

I feel so sick. I've never died before but I think this is what it must feel like. I feel like I'm living Gregor Samsa's life from The Metamorphosis, and I most certainly don't want to go like he did!
Why? I don't know why! I'm going mad. I need to clear up my head and just disappear for a while. I can't concentrate on anything. I am constantly preoccupied by nothing and my attention span is as short as a little kids. Today French class, usually a favorite, was impossible. I had such a hard time paying any attention at all.
I don't know what is happening to me. All I know is that I need to get inspired and refocused. Life is just too short!
I've got a lot to learn.
-G
p.s. This song has been in my head all day, it always comes to mind when I am in one of my desperate moods.

No comments: