Sunday, April 12, 2009

God is good

My head is so tired of thinking. I have so many decisions to make and, as always, so much work to do. The one major decision right now involves summer plans. I met with the Pinckneys and Kandyce Friday morning, I am so excited. It is still hard to believe why they would include me this summer. I really need to be thinking and praying through all the details involving India and the possibility of China too.
Another thing that is looming over me is college. I know that I still have a few months to apply, but I am so confused. Currently I have no direction and no feel for where I should even look. I just need to know there is hope for someone like me!
The final thing that I need to work out is finishing this year strong. I have no energy and motivation right now. I know that I have just a few more weeks and I'll be done with Jr. year, but I just feel like there is so much more that has to be done.
Random things I want to accomplish before 2010 (in no particular order):
1.) Go to India! : )
2.) Visit colleges and apply. . . oh yeah, and get in!
3.) Finish 2008-2009 school year strong
4.) Take a belly, hip-hop, and/or ballet class @ Dance Davidson (maybe?)
5.) Learn to rock-climb
6. ) Begin training for yoga and pilates licenses
7.) Take and teach art lessons
8.) Learn to knit
9.) Cook and eat healthy all the time
10.) Get sleep
11.) Learn to love and not judge
12.) Volunteer at Ada, Habitat, the Pines, and any other opportunity
13.) Figure out what is wrong with my knee and train for a half marathon
14.) Spend time with friends
15.) Listen and obey God above all else
I am so excited about living. Each day is new and I really need to realize that that alone is enough for me.
"Remember also your creator in the days of your youth. . . My son, beware of anything beyond these. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh. The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment with every secret thing, whether good or evil." Ecclesiastes 12:1-14
These verses rock my world.
Happy Easter-

No comments: