I know that I say this every year, but c'est vrai, this year has gone by way too fast. Monday morning I took my first AP exam of the year and have two more to look forward to on Thursday and Friday. All that procrastinating. . . all those early mornings. . . and all those prayers just to make it through! Simply can't believe my SUMMER starts so soon. If I end up going to Denver, as originally planned, I'll be jetting off the last week of this month (crazy!). From there it looks like a few weeks in Denver, just chilling with some awesome people, then off to India. All I have to do is make it through Friday then I can relax and officially think through my summer plans.
Other things on my mind:
- A comes home tomorrow then K the day after!
- Mom planted a garden, it looks a bit ridiculous now, but I believe in the cause.
- Yoga (no surprise!) is a constant inspiration
- Sweet potatoes are never boring
- I miss painting and my friends here
- Loving this idea of going camping 17th, 18th, & 19th
- I need to work. . . Just figured out that I'm working Mon, Thurs, et Friday of nxt week
- Nothing is new
- I can finally see the light at the end of the dark tunnel. . . I AM ALMOST DONE!