Wednesday, April 30, 2008

S: on driving a sexy moped

Today when I was pulling out from school, Allie Pfeffer was behind me. On her moped. And all the way home driving my little honda, I longed for her moped coolness. Oh, to hop on a groovy little moped and instantly attain that effortless balance of California cool and European chic! So here's to driving our boring old cars and being jealous of people who drive mopeds like, say, Audrey Hepburn:

PS! According to my friend Sam, today is International Talk With a Fake British Accent Day. I couldn't verify it, but I think you should talk with a Fake British anyways. And if you're from England, you're even welcome to talk with a REAL British accent.

The End. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Well, I'll read your blog; it's funny and you two are tres chic, perpetually.

Love you both & hope to see you soon...

Sister One

(How did I get ranking over Elisabeth?)